1. Introduction to Color 1.1 Introduction 1.2 Training Overview 1.3 The Interface
2. Primary Color Correction 2.1 The Primary Room: Part 1 2.2 The Primary Room: Part 2 2.3 Software Scopes Overview 2.4 Tektronix Waveform Monitors and Rasterizers
3. Secondary Color Correction 3.1 Secondary Room Overview 3.2 Vignettes 3.3 HSL Qualification 3.4 Using Multiple Secondaries
4. The Other Color Rooms 4.1 The ColorFX Room 4.2 The Geometry Room 4.3 The Primary Out Room 4.4 Still Store 4.5 The Setup Room 4.6 Rendering
5. Interfacing with Final Cut Pro
6. The Color Suite: Beyond the Software 6.1 Tangent Wave Panel 6.2 Color Hardware Considerations 6.3 Room Setup and External Equipment 6.4 Datacolor Spyder Monitor Calibration 6.5 Cine-tal Monitor Setup and Calibration 6.6 Advanced Color Training
Approx. Run Time: 5 hours
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: • Mac OS X or higher • 1152 x 864 display • Speakers • DVD-ROM drive • Apple FInal Cut Studio software
At MacMall, we understand the increasing demand for the best quality consumer products at huge discounted prices. That's why we are proud to offer the lowest prices on our extensive selection of best-selling products, and hard-to-find Mac and iPod products you crave. Get yourself the new iPad or the new Apple TV for your family. Looking to upgrade your MacBook? Or just want to find out the best suited iPod/iPhone accessories for your hot gadget? Keep your iPad up-to-date with function and technology with our line of top-brand iPad accessories. Compare brands. Equip your Apple products.
Plus, with our 24/7 customer service hotline, we're always just a phone call away no matter when you want to reach us. Get the MacMall Advantage. Don’t miss out on the best deals, special prices, rebate savings, exclusive bundles, and dedicated service you won’t find anywhere else!