|All you need is 5 or more users and you will qualify for ACT licensing!!!!! |
As a corporate user, you need a contact management solution that will help you and your users be more productive and more effective at managing business relationships.
- Instantly synchronize Palm OS™ Handhelds with your ACT!
- Get sales-related Internet services delivered directly into ACT!
- Get your users up and running in minutes - minimal training and set-up
- Forecast and manage your sales pipeline and opportunities
- Assign contacts to groups to reflect the structure of the organization or view sales regions
- Share ACT! calendar information with Microsoft® Outlook
- Interface with Microsoft Outlook
- Synchronize ACT! contact info, notes, histories with your Palm Powered ™ Handhelds
- Use keyword search to immediately locate any item anywhere in the entire database, including notes and details
- Link your ACT! data to QuickBooks or Peachtree Accounting
- Write letters and memos in Microsoft Word and send faxes with WinFax PRO™
- ACT! - Anytime, anywhere with ACT! WebAccess
|Corporate Licensing |
Corporate License offerings available from ACT!
*These offerings can be combined for volume discount pricing.
- New Licenses*
- Upgrade Licenses*
- Upgrade Insurance*
- ACT! Advantage & ACT! Advantage Help Desk
- ACT! WebAccess
- ACT! Link for Use with QuickBooks
- The Official ACT! QuickStudy Guide
|Government, Academic, Medical and Non-Profit (GEM) |
Best Software is pleased to make ACT! available to government, academic, medical, and non-profit entities.
|A GEM customer is defined as: |
| Government: Federal, State, or Local agencies; |
Education: a non-profit, accredited institute of learning;
Medical: non-profit teaching hospitals; and,
Non-Profit Organizations: a not-for-profit charitable organization.
|The ACT! GEM Volume License Program is exactly the same as the standard corporate license program except for the following differences: |
GEM has no price levels
- Minimum initial order is 1 unit instead of 10
- GEM uses different SKUs and pricing than the standard program (except for Media Packs and User Guides)